Jan 30, 2010

Courage



So I've been struggling lately with my weight lately.. I'm just not happy when i see those numbers on the scale and have to look at myself in the mirror. So, I decided to change that and now I am on my 6th day of dieting and exercising and in all honesty it's been hard. I've been eating less calories and I try to eat mostly fruits and veggies. And I never realized how good fruits tasted until now :] Veggies on the other hand are not something that I am enjoying. I've never really liked veggies growing up and the smell of them always bothered me but I have decided to eat as much of them as I can...for myself and for my health.

I've always decided to start working out. I decided to do Winsor Pilates Ab Sculpting since I really want to work on my stomach because it's the one part that absolutely disgusts me. I've always decided to do Taebo because it's a fast paced cardio workout for my whole body which really gets my heart pumping. I decided to buy the Ultimate Taebo which has a 90 minute workout as well as a BONUS TURBO CHARGED BURNER which is 30 minutes long. And today was my first day of doing Taebo and I decided to do the bonus workout because I had already finished Pilates, plus I didn't know what to expect with Taebo and I didn't know if I could keep up with a 90 minute video without passing out. Well, let me tell ya, the 30 minute video kicked my butt. I never knew how out of shape I was until this video and it kind of lowered my self-esteem :[ but I know if I keep it up, I'm sure I will feel more confident about myself and my body. Easier said than done.

I'm the type of person who gives up if they don't see results within a week, who could spend all day in front of a scale, constantly weighing herself, and the girl who would eat much less calories if it wasn't for her boyfriend reminding her to eat.

But this time, I won't give up. I'll fight. I have faith in myself. I know I can do this.

xo.
Jessica


0 lovely comments: