Jul 20, 2011

wee bit wednesday v.6



{one} what is your dream job?
I have two dream jobs. One, being Self-Employed doing Photography. Two, a Criminologist {think CSI or Criminal Minds}

{two} how many best friends do you have?
I have one best friend, Laura.

{three} what’s the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
Driving to Florida from Wisconsin...

{four} if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
Definitely work out. haha

{five} what’s one story your family always tells about you?
I was younger, maybe 8? and I wanted to take my hair out of it's pony tail but struggled to get the hair band out. I went out to ask my mom who was busy and said no. I decided to take matters into my own hand and cut.off.my.pony tail. I had to have a boy hair cut. It was horrible. I even hid my cut off hair under some shoes...like they wouldn't notice it was missing from my head.

{six} how did your parents pick your name?
I'm adopted so I don't know why they picked out Jessica. Either way, I've come to love it.

{seven} what’s the one thing that scares you more than anything?
Losing my daughter.

{eight} are you a good cook?
At times I am, but I alse eff up a lot. Practice makes perfect. Last night I made these babies.

red peppers stuffed with italian breakfast sausage (we had no other meat) tamato sauce, garlic powder, salt/pepper, italian seasoning and parmesan cheese. It was delicious.

{nine} where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Married with another kiddo living in a beautiful or run down house. Either way, I know I'll be happy.

{ten} what’s your best childhood memory?
Swimming in the lake that my parents live on with my child hood best friend. Those were the days.

0 lovely comments: