Aug 12, 2011

friday fill in the blank v.1



1. My most favorite birthday was my 21st birthday that was just celebrated on Sunday. Woop Woop. I didn't have a single drink because well, I was feeling a little hungover from drinking Saturday night. Even though Laila had me up at 6 am, It was great. My mom took Laila to church and watcher her the whole day. Justin and I went out for some delicious breakfast, relaxed and watched movies. We even took a nap before Laila came back home, which was nice but I missed her. The home felt...empty. The worst part was having to DUMP my milk. Shame on me.
2. My worst birthday was...I can't actually recall having a bad birthday..
3. My favorite birthday memory is eating almost all of Justin's ice cream cake...I was pregnant...and desperately needed ice cream cake.
4. The best birthday present I've ever received was I'm actually not sure. I usually love all of my gifts.
5. The best birthday present I've ever given was MY LOVE. Aw, so lame but I'm not the best present giver.
6. Birthdays are memorable and exciting. But I've never been big on celebrating MY birthday. I hate to be the center of attention. But I love celebrating others birthdays

7. My favorite age so far has been 21. And not because I can legally drink but It feels more adult-ish to me.

1 lovely comments:

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

Happy (belated) 21st!!! Your bday sounds like it was the perfect day. I'm 23 and still don't feel like an adult. Lol