Aug 10, 2011

wee bit wednesday v.7





{one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?
This is honestly tough for me because my childhood was rough. I was adopted and dealt with a ton of emotion that goes along with that. But I valued ALL the family members I had because there sure are a lot of them.

{two} what was your favorite (+ lease favorite) subject in school?
Favorite class was Psychology and least favorite class was history.

{three} do you remember your first love?
I sure do. Oh high school

{four} what one pet would you love to have?
A giraffe, love those things.

{five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?
I'm undecided. There are things I love about the city and yet hate and then there are things I love about the country and hate as well. It's a tough decision.

{six} what do you love about blogging?
It's MY place. That's what I love..sorry I've been MIA. I have things going on in life and I'm just trying to soak everything up.

{seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?
Usually my e-mail

{eight} will you or have you joined google+?
I don't even know what google+ is...

{nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
During the winter, I love mint chocolate. During the fall, I love the smell of pumpkins or apples. During the summer/spring months, I'm good with my eucalyptus mint.

{ten} how would you describe your style?
Casual. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal.

1 lovely comments:

Melissa said...

ok.. i am adopted tooo!!!!! i love finding others that were adopted because i feel that we share some kind of bond. i am sorry you had a rough childhood because of it. the problems that i dealt with being adopted actually involved my brother who was not adopted, but thats a long story!

i agree with the blog being our space as well :)

ps. i am having a giveaway on my blog for a headband that would look so cute on laila... go check it out! http://ohmyolivia.com