Sep 22, 2011

a to z about me



I've seen this on numerous blogs the past coulpe days, and since I suck suck suck at blogging, I thought I'd do this but it definitely doesn't make up for my lake of posts. Sorry!


A. Age: 21
B. Bed Size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: dishes dishes dishes
D. Dogs: Mykenzie, pittbull-boxer mix and yes, she is the sweetest dog I have ever met.
E. Essential start to your day: peeing, that's absolutely the first thing I have to do
F. Favorite Color: pink and blue
G. Gold or Silver: white gold or silver
H. Height: about 5'2"
I. Instruments you play: sadly, none but when I was in middle school I played the flute!
J. Job Title: sales & service assistant
K. Kids: Laila
L. Live: West Bend, WI
M. Mother's Name: Sally
N. Nicknames: Jessie, haha
O. Overnight hospital stays: first induction (failed) second induction (a baby was born)
P. Pet Peeves: dirty piles of clothes lying everywhere, shoes in the house
Q. Quote from a Movie: "Why can't you be happy for me, and then go home and talk about me behind my back like a normal person?" Bridesmaids. Best.movie.ever
R. Right handed or Left handed: right. i couldn't even attempt to right with my left.
S. Siblings: 1 older sister, 1 older brother,  3 younger brothers and 1 younger sister. I was adopted
T. Time to wake up: work days = 5am. weekends = 6:30 am. Laila likes it early.
U. Underwear: thongs, boy shorts, none (?) haha whatever is comfortable
V. Vegetables you hate: i hate almost all veggies.
W. What makes you run late: Laila or my non-determination to get ready
X. X-rays you have: teeth and elbow
Y. Yummy food that you make: I love to cook but I'm not the greatest, lol. But my stuffed pepers are pretty delicious.
Z. Zoo animals: i love me some giraffes.

0 lovely comments: