Sep 26, 2011

packing away



We officially close on our house in TWO days. Woohoo!!! I am SO excited, Justin and I have been waiting for this day for a long time and it's finally here. And to be honest, we weren't sure we would be moving because we ran into some issues with our loan.

But we've been packing like c-r-a-z-y lately and I am so tired of it already. I just want to be done and into our home.

our kitchen yesterday, just a bunch of random items + boxes that got shoved into the basement for months/years.

all those darn boxes were in Laila's way of pushing around her toy, she didn't mind, she found joy in crashing into them.


this last picture has nothing to do with moving but who cares, Laila is too cute to not post a picture of and do you see her holding onto her extra paci? ya know, just in case her other falls out and she has another to save her day. that's my baby.


& don't forget about my GIVEAWAY going on HERE

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww bless her she is just making sure it doesnt get packed
x x x