Jul 6, 2010

18 Weeks 3 Days




How far along? 18 weeks 3 days
Weight gain/loss: Up 7 pounds
Symptoms: I've been peeing much more often lately, it's insane. Especially since I've been getting kicked in the bladder. Other than that, just a few backaches.
I feel pretty great!
Maternity clothes? I HAD to wear my beband the other day
Stretch marks? Previous ones
Sleep? Last night I had trouble falling asleep because baby wouldn’t stop kicking, I absolutely LOVED it
Best moment this week? Feeling baby kick on Friday July 2, 2010 :D
Food cravings: Corn, subway, bacon, sweets
Gender: Less than 2 weeks and Justin and I will find out
Belly button in or out? Innie
Movement? Started July 2 :D I knew I felt something & it hasn’t stopped since.
What I miss? Central air
What I'm looking forward to: Anatomy Scan on July 16th

Weekly Wisdom: My uterus is about the size of a cantaloupe!!!
Milestones: Feeling baby kick for the first time and constantly since! I wish Justin could feel it, but with our Doppler, he can hear him/her kick!


What's Baby Up To?
Your pregnancy back pain may have you tied up in knots but your baby's getting ready to bust a move. At five and a half inches long and five ounces in weight, s/he now may be large enough for you to feel him twisting, rolling, kicking, and punching his/her way around the womb. Plus, s/he's developing yawning and hiccuping skills (you may feel those soon, too!) and his/her own unique set of toe and fingerprints.

0 lovely comments: