Jul 6, 2010

20 Things That Drive WOMEN CRAZY!



1. Slow drivers in the left lane. Bad drivers in general. Help keep our road rage at bay.
I can't stand this! If you want to drive slow, get in the right lane.
2. Chronic lateness. Get a watch, people!
3. Invasion of personal space. Do you not see us one centimeter away?
It's MY space for a reason, now get the hell out of it. Geesh.
4. Bad parkers. There are lines for a reason!
I've noticed guys are even worse at this than women, mainly men with trucks. Just because you have a big truck does NOT mean you get to park like a dumbass and hog two parking spots.
5. Stupid pedestrians. They even give you signs to show you how much time you have.
6. Bad grocery shoppers. Can you please be aware of your cart? Please.
7. People who take the elevator when they should take the stairs. That pertains to you people who work on the second floor.
Walking up some stairs won't hurt you. Excercise is good.
8. Liars. We can handle the truth.
Honestly, sometimes I can't handle the truth.
9. Cat callers. If you want to talk to us, try “hello.”
10. People who litter. Ever heard of a trash can?
11. Non-handicapped people who park in handicapped spots. Reprehensible.
I freaking HATE this.
12. People who look over our shoulders at the ATM. We don’t need you to see our balance.
That has never happened to me, but I never use the ATM.
13. Large groups of sorority girls. Don’t they have their own house?
Honestly, I'm just not a fan of sorority girls all together. Sorry.
14. Crying babies in public. Shut that kid up.
Unless the baby/kid is kicking & screaming in my EAR, than I really don't mind.
15. Talking on a cell phone while in the restroom. Why?
I'm pretty sure I have done that before.
16. The BP oil spill. No further comments necessary.
I feel bad for all the animals. What is wrong with you BP??
17. Sidewalk hogs. There are other people walking!
True True True. People at grocery stores are horrible with this.
18. Chewing with mouth open. Gross.
Agreed.  I don't want to see your food or hear it.
19. Cranking up the car stereo waay too loud. We don’t need to feel the sidewalk pulsating.
I love driving with my music up, windows down, singing along, but when I'm stopped in traffic at a light, I usually turn it down. I hate having to listen to other peoples music at times so I'm sure they don't want to listen to mine.
20. Muffin tops. It’s OK to go up a size. In fact, we suggest that you do.
I really do hate when people wear clothes too small for them..the number really doesn't matter as long as you are healthy.

0 lovely comments: