Jul 13, 2010

19 Weeks 3 Days




How far along? 19 weeks 3 days
Weight gain/loss: Was up 7 pounds at my last appointment, now I’m probably up 10 and it’s all in my face :[
Symptoms: I pee a lot but that has A LOT to do with being kicked in the bladder.
Maternity clothes? Beband sometimes and loving my maternity beaters.
Stretch marks? Previous ones
Sleep? I’ve actually been enjoying my sleep.
Best moment this week? Yesterday was pretty awesome because baby would NOT stop kicking. It actually felt wonderful and I was definitely enjoying it.
Food cravings: Eh. I’ve noticed that I don’t really have cravings, It’s just whatever I see is what I want.
Gender: We find out this Friday. Only a couple more days.
Belly button in or out? Innie
Movement? Lots and lots. I wish daddy could feel it.
What I miss? Central air & autumn. Autumn is my favorite season, call me crazy but I don't enjoy summer too much. Too hot for me. I'm a weird one.
What I'm looking forward to: Anatomy Scan on July 16th
Milestones: Feeling baby kick for the first time and constantly since!

What's Baby Up To?



Have you ever seen a mango dipped in cheese? Well, that's what your baby looks like this week due to a little growth spurt (/she's about a half pound in weight and six inches long) and a substance called vernix caseosa. This greasy white stuff covers your baby's skin, protecting it from the surrounding amniotic fluid. (Without it, s/he'd look totally wrinkled as s/he entered the world.) The vernix sheds as delivery approaches, though some babies still sport a bit of the coating at birth.

****
I seriously can't belive that in just 3 days, Justin and I will find out if our baby is healthy and measuring right on track, not to mention, we also get to find out the sex. Eeek! I've been waiting for this day since I found out I was pregnant.  By that time we can call our baby boy or baby girl by their name instead of always saying 'baby.' It's so exciting.
Hmm..is it December 4th yet?
Nope, didn't think so.

****
Back to my life.
I spent most of my weekend completely cleaning our house and trying to get the smell of dog out of there. One smell I cannot stand is a very distinct dog smell lingering around in a house, and this smell just made me want to vomit. It was everywhere and I could not take it anymore. And we do give out Kenzie girl baths, but then she lays in the same stinky spot once she's clean and gets stinky again. Ya, not cool. So I shampooed EVERYTHING. Yes, everything (that was carpet at least, or rug)
The smell is much much better and doesn't make me want to vomit. Yay.
Justin and I also rearranged our living room to make it more cozy. I lovesss it.

****
Over the weekend Justin and I finally took the weight bench out of the nursery. Now the room is bare with only a crib and dresser...and a ceiling fan that we have yet to put up in the living room (we're getting around to that tonight.) I can't wait to add more things to the room, although there won't be much because that room is tinnyyy. Seriously, with just the cirb and dresser, it feels like that's taking up all the room.

I should post of pic of my belly..it's getting big..but I think I'm still in the stage where people don't know if I'm pregnant or fat haha.

xo.
me.

0 lovely comments: