Aug 2, 2010

22 Weeks 2 Days





How far along? 22 weeks 2 days

Weight gain/loss: Around 15 lbs. Up, up & AWAY!

Symptoms: Back aches, constant peeing, I *snissed* (sneezed and peed) for the first time on Saturday. I thought that was bad, but on Sunday, my nipples starting leaking.

Maternity clothes? Still managing to squeeze into my jeans.

Stretch marks? No new ones, just the old ones.

Sleep? I’ve actually been feeling very tired lately.
 
Best moment this week? Justin and I started working on refinishing Laila’s dresser.

Food cravings: Eh. I’ve noticed that I don’t really have cravings, It’s just whatever I see is what I want.
Gender: A beautiful girl.

Belly button in or out? Innie

Movement? I’ve actually been noticing that she doesn’t kick as often as I would like her too but she has some powerful kicks.

What I miss? No pain in my hips, seriously, something is wrong with those things. It must be the way I sleep. I feel like an old lady.

What I'm looking forward to: At this very moment, I’m looking forward to going home and seeing the fabric I ordered to make curtains.

Milestones: None really since my last post. Unless you call snissing and leaking a milestone.

What's Laila Up To?
This week, your baby weighs in at a whopping pound and measures nearly eight inches, about the size of a small doll. But your little doll (who now has eyebrows, eyelashes, and maybe even some hair on that little head) is a living one who can now perceive light and dark. She can also hear your voice, your heartbeat, your gurgling stomach, and the whoosh-whoosh of blood circulating through your body. And as her brain and nerve endings develop, she may reach for her face (or whatever she can reach) just to experiment with her newfound sense of touch.

1 lovely comments:

~Hannah~ said...

awww..just wait to see what all comes next..love ya girly