Aug 16, 2010

V-DAY !!



How far along? 24 weeks 2 days. I’ve reached V-DAY (viability day)

Weight gain/loss: I’ll find out at my appointment on Thursday. Yikes.

Symptoms: Back aches, lots of peeing, leakage .. er ..

Maternity clothes? I’ll be getting my maternity jeans in the mail tomorrow. I don’t think I’ve ever felt happier to be getting jeans.
Stretch marks? *sniff sniff* I found some on my belly.

Sleep? It comes and goes.

Best moment this week? The week JUST started. My weekend was nice. Justin and I did a while lot of nothing but it was so relaxing.

Food cravings: Eh. I’ve noticed that I don’t really have cravings, It’s just whatever I see is what I want.

Gender: A beautiful girl.

Belly button in or out? Innie but I’ve been noticing that my belly button is CLOSING up on me. What the heckers? And I’m thinking it’s going to pop soon.

Movement? Mornings & nights are when she’s most active. If I eat a certain something she’ll start kicking. I really enjoy feeling her kick and every day her kicks seem to be getting higher and higher.

What I miss? Autumn, seeing my feet, seeing Justin every day, him working 2nd shift is really killing me (only 2 more weeks)

Labor Signs: I’ve been having Braxton hicks. No big deal though. Otherwise, no labor signs! !

What I'm looking forward to: I’m really ready for it to be December.

Milestones: V-DAY!!!! 24 weeks gestation – that if I go into Labor, the NICU will do everything in their power to save my child.

What's Laila Up To?
Your baby is about eight and a half inches long and weighs one and a half pounds, gaining steadily at a rate of six ounces per week. Much of that weight comes from accumulating baby fat, as well as from growing organs, bones, and muscle. Those little ears of hers are getting sharper and can hear very loud sounds, from a yapping dog to a jackhammer. Also by now, that fabulous face is almost fully formed, complete with eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. Is she a brunette, a blonde, or a redhead? Actually, right now her locks are white since there's no pigment yet.

0 lovely comments: