Aug 11, 2010

23 Weeks 4 Days



How far along? 23 weeks 4 days

Weight gain/loss: I’m sure I went up a little since my last appointment but I honestly feel like it’s not THAT noticeable.

Symptoms: The back aches are getting worse so I bought a heat pad and some ice packs.

Maternity clothes? My mama bought me some cute tops that are maternity but don’t even look like it. I love them :] and just the other day I ordered 2 pairs of maternity pants from Old Navy.

Stretch marks? No new ones, just the old ones.

Sleep? Um..eh. She kicks a lot when I try and sleep and my hips have been hurting like...a lot, as well as my feet.

Best moment this week? I turned 20 on August 7th. I just made sure Justin and I relaxed. Sunday I went shopping and saw a movie with my mama and Aunt. I miss my family.

Food cravings: Eh. I’ve noticed that I don’t really have cravings, It’s just whatever I see is what I want.

Gender: A beautiful girl.

Belly button in or out? Innie but I’ve been noticing that my belly button is CLOSING up on me. What the heckers?

Movement? Mornings & night. During the day she’s pretty quiet.
What I miss? I can’t see my feet anymore :[

What I'm looking forward to: Receiving my maternity jeans.

Milestones: My birthday :D


23 Weeks 2 Days


23 Weeks 2 Days

What's Laila Up To?
Your little doll-sized babe is about to chub up a bit. Her saggy skin will start to fit her frame as fat deposits fill things out. Beginning this week, she'll start to pack on the pounds (which means you will too!) and by month's end she'll be double the weight she is now (though you won't be — whew!). Right now, your baby's organs and bones are visible through her skin, which has a red hue due to developing veins and arteries beneath. But once those fat deposits settle in, she'll become less transparent.

1 lovely comments:

Sonya Marie said...

you're a beautiful mama