Jan 27, 2011

rawr.



I haven't blogged in forever. Couple days at least. I've just been busy.

I started work. :[

40 freaking hours. 8 hours a day.

Up at 5. Home at 3:30.

I've been tired. Drained. Worn out.

Luckily, Laila decided to start sleeping for 5 hours straight at night and then another 4.

This makes me very happy. But I still feel tired.

The process of relactating has been hard but so worth it.

No, I don't have a full supply, yet. But I've started taking Fenugreek and am waiting on my prescription of Domperidone.

In addition to that, I'm pumping every 2 hours. Which is EXHAUSTING.

But it's nice to get a 15 minute break every 2 hours at work. Although, I feel weird pumping at work.

Oh well, got to do what ya got to do.

Justin and I are about to watch Avatar so I must get off. 



2 lovely comments:

Unknown said...

I wuv you! Keep up the great work your doing amazing!

Laura Lovely said...

pumping at work, lol.

don't give up hun!