May 4, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday v.2





{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
Actually, I've never used a payphone.

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
Sadly, yes. & I believe it was Spanish.

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
I have more than one favorite burger joint. Call me addicted to bacon burgers with lettuce. Wendys Jr Bacon Hamburgers are delicious as well as Jumbos.

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
Nope & I wouldn't mind doing jury duty if it was an interesting case. I'm into that stuff. Weird, right?

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
Couple months after turning 18.

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
I love to wear bright colors, reminds me of spring/summertime. But, I also like to wear black because it's flattering on me. Makes me look thin, which I definitely am not.

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
Clogs. And if I'm not wearing clogs, I'm barefoot.

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
I don't mind some.

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Cookies and every single kind of cookie out there. Especially double chocolate chip. Oh.my.gosh. Can you see the drool hanging from my mouth?

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Honestly, I've only heard a couple speakers and I can't even remember their names. Such a shame.

0 lovely comments: