Mar 26, 2010

Update



One of my FOUR positive pregnancy tests!

Hehe, Just a quick update with the pregnancy: So far I've been to the lab twice, first time my HCG level was at 186 and second time was 389. I'm going in AGAIN on Monday to have another test done, ehh I don't think my vein can take it anymore!

I'm writing this as I'm watching New Moon, and I really don't care what anyone says about The Twilight Saga, I LOVE IT! New Moon wasn't my favorite though but I have all books and Justin's mama got me Twilight so...of course I had to buy New Moon. 

Justin's home from work, thank goodness, I was dying of boredom. Good thing was I did get a nap in, I was exhausted. You have know idea! His brother, Cody, is here as well. I don't mind. 
That's all for now. Didn't really have much to say. :P

xo.
Jessica

2 lovely comments:

Sonya Marie said...

so high??? mine were high too and they were worried about twins. stay healthy!

Unknown said...

really, that's high? I was worried that it was too loww but they said i'm doubling very nicely so I guess that is always good. :] I know nothing about hcg levels lol.