Mar 1, 2010

Mondays



Sooo…I haven’t blogged in quite some time, probably because I haven’t had much to say.


Basically, it’s just another Monday. Usually my Mondays go very fast so therefore I love them but today has been going extremely slow. It’s probably because I don’t have much to do at work… I think most of my day was spent reading news articles on MSNBC.com. I really love that website. Well, I just love reading as long as it interests me. Some of the articles I read are sad :[ and I don’t like sad. Like this one family shot their two kids and then shot themselves because they were afraid of global warming. BUT the little 7 month old girl did survive. It’s pretty amazing that she did. God has good plans for her :]

My diet has failed so has my exercising. I have no energy, no motivation, nothing. I’ve just been exhausted these past couple days and not feeling good. And I would give anything for my cramps to go away. Being in pain is never any fun. I’m sure lots of people would agree with me, unless you like pain. Some people are into that, I’m not one of them. I’m such a baby.

Justin got an AWESOME job! I’m so proud of him. I really hope this job works out for him. He definitely deserves it. He deserves everything, he’s amazing. I would definitely say I am very lucky to have him :] He’s my sweetums.

I was suppose to hang out with Hannah today and I was uber excited to see her. I think the last time I saw her was when she had the smallest baby bump ever!! It was adorable. Ugh, I feel bad not seeing her, I really miss her, I just can’t go out. Not when I feel like I’ll be throwing up the whole time. That’s never any fun.

Yikes.
I think it’s time for me to go.
NOT feeling good one bit.
xo.
Jessica

0 lovely comments: