Apr 26, 2010

don't stop believing.



For the past week or so I've been feeling fine. No pregnancy symptoms. It's like I woke up one morning and they all just disappeared. It's scary and in all honesty, I would prefer to feel pregnant, but I don't. I feel normal. During this time, I don't want to feel normal. I want to feel pregnant. I was worried something was wrong.

My mother woke up one morning with no pregnancy symptoms, a couple days later, she lost the baby. Losing the baby has been one of my big concerns ever since I found out I was pregnant and when I woke up one morning with NO pregnancy symptoms, I was scared shitless. I don't have my appointment until May 4th and I needed to ease my mind, to know everything was OK! I called me doctor, who did tell me this was normal but I could go in to get checked out if I decided to.

And that's what I did, I went in to make sure everything was OK. I even brought my mother with me, just in case...It was definitely something that I didn't want to do alone. I was laying on the bed for what seemed like an eternity while the nurse tried to located a heartbeat. Couple seconds later, there was a flicker. The smallest most fastest flicker ever. My little baby was just fine. Healthy with a beautiful beating heart. I wanted to cry. I couldn't have been any happier. 

xo.
me.

0 lovely comments: