Jun 2, 2010

15 Lies & Cattiness



15 Interesting Lies Women Tell Each Other

1. Your haircut looks...great
2. I would love to be a bridesmaid in your wedding!
3. What are you talking about you don't have big hips
4. You're better off without him
5. Of course, I won't tell anyone
6. These are great; I want the recipe
7. Wow, you don't look your age at all
8. No, you're not being crazy
9. You're nothing like your mother
10. I really like your new boyfriend
11. If i had your body, I'd wear that outfit too
12. Don't worry about it. I would have done the same exact thing
13. Wow, you look like you've lost weight
14. I'm not mad
15. Cool tattoo

Can you say... Catty?

*Two in three women admit they'll tell a friend she looks great...even when she doesn't...just so they'll look better in comparison.
*One in three admit they'll tell a friend she looks terrible in an outfit...even when she looks hot...just so she'll change.
*One in five admit they've neglected to tell a friend she's suffered a "fashion mishap", such as tucking her skirt into her underwear.
*One in ten have deliberately sabotaged a friend's outfit by purposely spilling a drink on her or ripping her clothes, just so they wouldn't be overshadowed.
*38 % of women say they lie to their friends about their appearance in order to boost their own self-confidence.
*Overall, 36 % of women say they know their girlfriends are so catty that they can not be trusted to give an honest opinion.

And I thought men were bad. We're just as bad, maybe even worse at times.
It's ridiculous.

0 lovely comments: