Jun 21, 2010

16 Weeks 2 Days



How far along? 16 Weeks 2 days
Weight gain/loss: I honestly don't know. I'm not keeping track but I don't think it's been a lot.
Symptoms: The headaches come and go, my backs still hurting, I have only ONE effing bra that fits (I ordered 2 more today from VS) discharge...gross. The hungryness has gone down a tid bit, I pee a lot. Eh, that's it I think.
Maternity Clothes: Beband mostly and my maternity beaters.
Stretch marks? Just previous ones I had.
Sleep? Not lacking at all, I still seem to want to sleep allll thee timmeee.
Best moment this week? The week has just begun but I swear I felt flutters, at least I hope I did.
Food Cravings: CORN!
Gender: We find out very soon :]
Belly button in or out? In
Movement: I think I felt flutters, but I could be wrong.
What I miss? The movie theater. There are movies out I would love to see but I know I won't make it without having to go to the bathroom at least 3 times.
What I'm looking forward to: Appointment on the 1st and Anatomy Scan on the 16th!
Milestones: Making it to 16 weeks! Time has flown.
What's Baby Up To?
Your baby now weighs in at a whopping three to five ounces, and s/he's four to five inches in length. The bones that are now in place in her/his ears means s/he can probably hear your voice as you talk to your partner and pals and sing in the car. While s/he’s getting used to your voice, the tiny muscles in his/her body, especially the ones in his/her back, are gaining strength, so s/he can straighten out a little more. And thanks to his/her developing facial muscles, your baby is capable of making a few expressive frowns and squints, even at this early stage. (Don’t worry, those frowns have nothing to do with the sound of your voice!) And his/her eyes are finally working, making small side-to-side movements and perceiving light (although the eyelids are still sealed). Peekaboo!

Hehe, and speaking of our baby being able to hear, over the weekend Justin and I went to the Plymouth Dirt Races which was freaking awesome but I did feel bad because the noise was incredibly loud my ears were ringing. Sooo If baby could hear, I wonder what It sounded like to him/her. Hmm. Either way, I had a wonderful time.

Fathers Day was Sunday ... people were texting Justin saying Happy Soon-To-Be Fathers Day. I couldn't stop smiling, I just loved the way it sounded and I love to think of Justin being a daddy to an amazing son or daughter. He's going to be great! :] I wuv him.

0 lovely comments: