Jun 7, 2010

Shadow Waltz



I can finally post! What a relief, even though it's nothing too exciting.
My new obsession lately is diaper bags, Ju Ju Be diaper bags to be more specific.
And now I have found the perfect print, that will be available June 21st. Eeekkk.
I will definitely be buying it, no matter what.

BFF, PackaBe, & BePrepared

The New B.F.F bag - not my style


The Mighty Be

Isn't it awesome and just fabulous? I love the hot pink on the inside. :D
Totally me & so I know I will have other things to use after babyhood.
The bags that are shown are not any of the ones I wanted.
I have decided to get the Messenger Be-All bag, it's shown in another post of mine.
I think it's absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to order it!

Be-All vs. B.F.F
The one on the left is the Messenger Be-All bag and the bag I will be getting in the new black/pink print, called Shadow Waltz

Is it June 21st yet?

0 lovely comments: