Jun 16, 2010

Pure Romance



Ever been to a Pure Romance Party?

In case you don't know what Pure Romance is, they are a in-home party company that sells a premier line of relationship aids, lubricants, heighteners, and bedroom accessories. Their products are not available in stores. You can either host a party and order there or order online. I think their products are fantastic!


I definitely recommend going to a Pure Romance Party sometime in your life. It's a great experience and lots of fun. I went to one over the weekend (that my mother invited me to) and had such an amazing time. I'm pretty sure my jaw was dropped throughout most of the time and looked like a complete idiot but oh well. I had fun and spent way too much money! I'm even thinking about hosting my own party :D

0 lovely comments: