Oct 12, 2010

32 Weeks 3 Days



How far along? 32 weeks 3 days


Weight gain/loss: Lost 3 pounds

Symptoms: Last night I woke up 3 times to pee, the other times we because my acid reflux/heart burn took a turn for the worse. HORRIBLE PAIN!  
-- This shiz will be my new BFF -->>

Maternity clothes? No way would I be able to fit into my prepregnacy clothes. Yes, I can fit into some shirts and undies...those things.

Stretch marks? They're still there. I may try Mederma Stretch Marks Cream

Sleep? The fatigue is back :[

Best moment this week? My blood pressure was lower today :D I was stoked.

Food cravings: I'll eat anything that sounds appetizing.

Gender: Beautiful Girl

Belly button in or out? Surprisingly, It's still an innie. Any minute though.

Movement? I thoroughly enjoy watching my belly do the wave

What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach, not having pain in my back (it's unbearable, almost brings me to tears) any many other things. At the same time though, I love this pregnancy (for the most part) It's a wonderful experience and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks

What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower is THIS SATURDAY! AHHH!

Milestones: Experiencing hiccups in my err lady bits region, ahaha, if you can even call that a "milestone"



30 weeks 3 Days
Non Stress Test Oct 12, 2010

What's Laila Up To?

What's up with your baby? She's starting to get ready for her big debut, tipping the scales at almost four pounds and topping out at just about 19 inches. In these past few weeks, it's all about practice, practice, practice as she hones the skills she'll need to thrive outside the womb — from swallowing and breathing to kicking and sucking. And speaking of sucking, your little one has been able to suck her thumb for a while now. Something else to note: As more and more fat accumulates under your baby's skin, she's becoming less transparent and more opaque.






0 lovely comments: