Oct 5, 2010

Baby Update & Teen Mom, Amber



Today I had a check up with my doctor today to discuss my blood/urine results from Friday's scary appointment. Thankfully, my blood and urine samples came back a-OK :] She did mention my urine volume was around 2,400 and a normal persons (who isn't pregnant) is around 1,200. Guess I do pee a lot! 

When they weighed me, I had lost 3 lbs since Friday. Which is weird since I didn't do a lot over the weekend. But honestly, when she told me I lost 3 lbs, I was kind of happy :/ I hate gaining weight, It's a major fear of mine, so gaining weight throughout this pregnancy has been difficult for me. Ugh. I feel selfish for being happy that I lost three measly pounds. 

Does that make me a bad mommy? :/

Anyways, I guess the bed rest did help. My blood pressure had gone down drastically! YAY for lower blood pressure. Doesn't mean I am out of the clear though. My doctor will still be keeping an eye out on that and will have to lower my hours if it decides to jump back up. If lowering my hours does nothing to help my blood pressure, I won't be able to work at all. If that STILL doesn't help, Laila will be born early. 

Once again, next Friday, I will be going in for another appointment to check my blood pressure. This time I will also have to do a non stress test. They just want to keep a close eye on Laila as well to make sure she is healthy and growing at a good rate.



Keep cookin' Laila!! 


**


So remember my post awhile back about Teen Mom?!? 


Good news, Amber is being investigated by the Police and Child Protective Services. I guess the police department were not OK with her punching, slapping and kicking Gary while walking down the stairs...so they FINALLY decided to check up on it. 

“We were made aware of the domestic abuse following the episode that aired on MTV,” Public Information Officer Mitch Carroll told RadarOnline. “Based on that there was a case drafted and a detective was assigned. The Department of Child Protective Services in Indiana notified us that they had been aware of the incident as well.”


I seriously wonder WHY MTV would be OK with her doing that stuff and not trying to stop her? Guess that's TV.
I really hope she gets the help she needs!! 




1 lovely comments:

Sonya Marie said...

Hello woman :] I was praying for you. Lots. Stay strong, my gorgeous :]

You're baby is gonna be beautiful.

Thank God, that broad is getting investigated. I really hated her.