Nov 2, 2010

Doctors Appointment

I just got back from my doctors appointment.

*Had my usual NST.
*Had my first internal, everything is still closed
*Blood pressure was still high 146/78 :[
*Went over results from my 24 urine test
*Protein level from that was 290 mg...300 mg is considered preeclampsia
*Checked my leg reflexes, apparently they're not the greatest, another sign of pre-e
*Was put on complete bedrest until my next appointment this Friday, that means no work. I seriously do not want to follow that rule

*Discussed the future: My doctor will decide if I can go back to work on Friday. If not, I'll continue to be on bed rest. I have an ultrasound on Friday to check baby Laila's growth. Will have to do another 24 hour urine test at 36/37 weeks to check protein levels. If my protein level is 300 mg or higher, Laila will be 37 weeks.

Not cool.

3 lovely comments:

Short Leg Lucy said...

I can't wait to see her

beautiful mess said...

Me too hun. I just wish she could come out when she is ready and not have to be forced. :[

Short Leg Lucy said...

I understand this, but if the baby's health and yours is ultimately at risk, you gotta trust. God is good. Look for him in this situation and you'll be far blessed. I love ya girl and that precious little girl!