May 10, 2010

10 weeks



How far along? 10 weeks 2 days
Weight gain/loss: 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? I bought one maternity shirt, some beaters and the beband. Otherwise I can still fit in *most* of my clothes
Stretch marks? Just previous ones I had
Sleep? It comes and goes
Best moment this week? My mom got me a gift for mothers day :]
Food cravings? Raspberry sherbert, bacon, culvers chicken tenders dipped in a chocolate shake. simply delicious.
Gender: Won't know for a while. boooo
Belly button in or out? Still an innie
Movement? Lots & lots of stummy growlings
What I miss? Not constantly being hungry. I feel like a pig eating all the time
What I'm looking forward to: June 4th appointment, going back to Six Flags
Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant and I love my baby!
Milestones: Seeing baby kick, punch and move around like crazy!


Baby is now the size of a prune, measuring around 1.2 in and weighing around .14 oz.
Baby is swallowing fluid and kicking up a storm. Kidneys, intestines, brain and liver (now making red blood cells, in replace of the disappearing yolk sac) are in place and starting to function. Little tiny details are taking place, like tiny nails forming on fingers and toes and peach-fuzz hair beginning to grow. Also, babys limbs can now bend! Hands are flexed at the wrists and meet over the heart, feet may even be long enough to meet in front of babys body. Outline of babys spine is clearly visible through translucent skin, spinal nerves are beginning to stretch out from the spinal cord. Babys forehead temporarily bulges with a developing brain and sits very high on the head. Expect baby to double in the next three weeks! Grow baby grow!

0 lovely comments: