May 24, 2010

12 Weeks



How far along? 12 weeks 2 days

Weight gain/loss: Not sure anymore. haven't gotten weighed since my last apt.

Maternity clothes? Beband mostly

Stretch marks? The ones on my boobies are much more noticeable. :[

Sleep? If only I wasn't constantly waking up to go pee, life would be much better

Best moment this week? Neighborhood barbecue. it was awesome
I'll blog about it later. :]

Food cravings? It always changing, fruit

Gender: We find out in july.

Belly button in or out? Still an innie

Movement? Stummy growlings. I've heard about flutters but I don't know what those feel like so it's hard to tell what I am feeling

What I miss? Feeling beautiful.
Major breakdown yesterday, will blog about that later as well.

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing baby!!!

Weekly wisdom: Today I am pregnant and I love my baby!

Milestones: I made it to 12 weeks!!


0 lovely comments: