Feb 18, 2011

Friday Confessional



It's Friday again. Which meannnss...Friday Confessions! Woot Woot.

Not that I have a lot to confess or anything juicy.

*Remember in my last Friday Confessions I confessed I hadn't shaved my legs in weeks. Well, I still haven't shaved them.

*I won't drive anywhere unfamilar. It terrifies me and I have a panic attack while driving. I have to get over this if I want to go places besides West Bend, Jackson, Slinger, Menomonee Falls, Germantown or Hartford.

*I can't stand seeing myself naked. For reallss...I'm disgusted.

*I've been having horrible thoughts while driving alone with Laila at night. I constantly have this feeling that something scary is going to happen to the both of us.  Like get hit by a car or stranded on the side of the road.

*My heart breaks everyday when I have to drop Laila off at the sitters or my moms. I just want to cry. I should not be leaving my daughter at such a young ago but Justin and I need two incomes.

*I've been wearing the same jeans almost everyday. I just can't fit into anything else.

*AND when I wash those ones, I have to wear my maternity jeans. Soo sad.

*Pumping every 2 hours = Break time from work = HEAVEN!

*I have a sick obsession with lotions, sprays, undies bras and fuzzy socks. You can never have too many.

*I hate hate hate formula. The smell of it almost made me puke the other day.

*Still no birth control ... or condoms. Not a good idea.

*I've been pumping about 8 ounces a day for Laila. That's 2 bottles and she has anywhere between 6-8 bottles. I wish this process would just hurry up but I need to be patient. Some days I feel like a failure though, but I have no intentions to stop pumping or trying to get Laila to latch.

*I was prescribed anti-depressants but haven't taken them. And ever since I started re-lactating, I've been much happier. It's amazing.

That's all for now, Folks!





Photobucket

2 lovely comments:

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

lol I only have one pair of jeans that fit me too and I can't justify buying a new pair that fits because I keep telling myself it would be a waste because I am gonna loose weight! Yup I'm in denial! Also, that Enfamil Gentle Ease really smells awful! Rylin wouldn't even drink a drop of it, not even mixed with breast milk. We put her on Similac soy and she loves and and it smells WAY better (kinda sweet smelling.)

Laura Lovely said...

shaving is such a pain in the ass.

i hate driving anywhere i've never been too!
it's scary!

there's nothing wrong with collecting things that make you happy and feel good about yourself! :)
that's so great that you're making progress with your breast feeding.
& that's so great that you're happy med-free
:)