Nov 8, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day 8



I promised I would be back today for my 30 Days of Thanks with Day 8 and here I am.

Day 8: Buying a home was a very very stressful situation for Justin and I. We got approved, looked at a few houses and fell in love with the one we currently live in. But, buying a home goes much deeper than that. There's money involved and a lot of it, and that scared the both of us. At the time, we weren't sure what we were getting ourselves into when we realized all the money that would have to come out of our pocket. But luckily, it wasn't too bad and at the end of the day, we are SO glad to be here, in our home and I don't regret anything. Were just hoping we can create many memories, traditions, and special moments here that we'll remember and cherish for the rest of our lives. And it was very important to us, that Laila would have a place to call home. I'm very thankful that everything worked out and we live in an amazing home, even if there were a couple speed bumps along the way.

Check back tomorrow and hopefully I'll have All About Laila: 11 Months up. YES, that means my daughter is turning ONE in a a couple of weeks. Someone, please stop time, just for a little while. Pretty please?

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...ONE YEAR OLD. :) Seriously - this whole baby thing...goes way too quickly.