Nov 23, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Days 15-23



Can you believe it?! Thanksgiving is tommorrow and I couldn't be more excited. I am so ready to surround myself with family, homemade recipes and laughter. AND my daughter's birthday is NEXT Wednesday!

Day 15: Coffee, I cannot function without it. Coffee keeps me sane and is the reason I can function on a day to day basis. Whether it be coffee I make at home, Starbucks or my new favorite, Dunn Brothers, I love it all. Thanks coffee!!

Day 16: Hot water, If I wasn't able to run a hot shower or bath, I would be pretty freaking miserable and super cranky. Hot showers are one of my favorite parts of the day and after Laila goes to bed, I enjoy just sitting in the water and thinking about anything and everything.

Day 17: Leah, my sister who lives all the way in Ohio..ok ok, it's not that far away. I miss my sister every single day and I hate not being able to see her as often. I just long for that siterly-bond/sercret-sharing that I see going on with other sisters and wish her and I could spend more time together. She's amazing, kind, and such a hard worker.

Day 18: Foodgawker, feed your eyes! Ah, why oh why must I love this site so much?! Because it has delicious recipes right in front of my face. :] Sometimes, I can't help it if I drool all over the place.

Day 19: Thanksgiving, an amazing time of the year where you can surrond yourself with family and be thankful for everything you have. Although, you should be thankful everyday.

Day 20: My camera, which goes along with pictues. If I didn't have my camera, I wouldn't be able to take pictures. I wouldn't be able to capture those beautiful, sad, mad and exciting moments that happen throughout everyones life. I'm hoping to use my camera to share other peoples moments with them, in time.

Day 21: Sunshine. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray. La de da de da. I love the sun and the sun keeps me in a good mood. I can get very depressed if I go days without sunshine. So winter can be especially hard on me. I'm hoping this year isn't too bad.  : /

Day 22: Comfortable clothing. I have so sense of fashion, haha. I wear what feels comfortable and what I look good in. And most days, that's usually just jeans and a hoodie. So boring but it's what makes me feel comfortable. Not going to lie, I definitely need to step out of my bubble and try new things out!

Day 23: Every single family member I have. I mentioned that I am thankful for my mom, dad, aunt, and sister but what about all the other family members I have? I'm thankful for every single one of them because every single one of them accepted me into their lives when I was adopted, every single one of them watched me struggle growing up and every single one of them helped me overcome my hardships. How could I not be thankful for such an amazing family?!

0 lovely comments: