Nov 15, 2011

christmas meme - join in!



Jess from IROCKSOWHAT posted this Christmas Meme on her blog and I wanted in on the fun. Everyone should do this :]

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I absolutley hate egg nog, so hot chocolate it is

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? he has the elves do them, silly.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I prefer white with colorful ornaments on a tree. On my house, color!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? never have, maybe this year I will ;)

5. When do you put your decorations up? our tree is already up :] thank you to the guy from CL who sold it to us!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? um, pie. no doubt!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? all of the kids would head over to my grandma and grandpa's house and bake/decorate a crap ton of cookies and take our own home! we've done this every year and this year, i'll still be joining in.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? can't remember. i'm guessing my parents just decided to tell me.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? use to all the time..

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? well this year we bought the tree pre-lit with white lights and pinecones and I just finished a pinterest project and made my own ornaments. hopefully it looks nice

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? if I can sit inside with some slippers, sweatpants on and some coffee, then I love snow. If I have to go outside and drive in it (if it's bad) then I hate it!

12. Can you ice skate? pft, when I was younger, now I'm sure i'll just fall on my arse.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Laila was born a month before Christmas and I'm pretty sure that was the best gift ever, awww :]

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? spending quality time with family and lots of delicious food

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pie and all sorts of pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? baking and decorating cookies @ my grandma and grandpas house with all the other kids.

17. What tops your tree? A star.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? hate both. I suck at giving gifts and I hate when people watch me open mine, I just feel so akward. But this year, I'm pretty excited about giving because i'll be making a lot of cakes in a jar

19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? yum but I mostly use them for decoration

20. Favorite Christmas show? Elf, Santa Claus (all) and pretty much everything else that is Christmas

21. Saddest Christmas Song? Silent Night

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

0 lovely comments: