Nov 10, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Days 9 & 10



I'm greatful for a TON of things, some important and some not that important at all and certainly, things that I could live without.

Food: Our bodies need food and water to survive and I hate knowing that there are a million people out there that don't get to eat. I feel horrible when I throw a bunch of food away or let it go to waste, because that food could definitely go to someone else. Sometimes, I just have to realize how much I have, and how little some people have. If I could help everyone, I could. But, I'm not superwomen. I'm thankful for food every.single.day

Coca-Cola: Totally lame but I am a Coca-Cola addict and I am so thankful for that soda. That's all I have to say about that... Lame, right? Yes, I know...

0 lovely comments: